Setting up Email Account with Outlook Express
- Make sure your domain name loads. If it doesn't load your your email account wont work.
- Make sure you have setup your email accounts at yourdomain.com/cpanel .
- Open Outlook Express
- Go to "Tools" and click on "Accounts"
- A "Internet Accounts" window will pop up. Click on "Add", then click on "Mail".
- This will start up Internet Connection Wizard. Enter your name where it says "Display name:" and click "Next" at the bottom right.
- Enter your Email address in the input box. This does NOT have to be your "firstname.lastname@example.org"( you can use "email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc). Then clickNext.
- In theIncoming mailfield type mail.yourdomain.com
In theOutgoing mail(SMTP)field type mail.yourdomain.com
(so if your domain name is woa123.com, then you would put "mail.woa123.com" there). ClickNext.
- Now type in your username that you have setup from cpanel using the following format: "email@example.com"
- Just click Finish and you're done!
I am able to send emails but not receive? (Views: 1653)
POP3 or IMAP with SSL (Views: 1576)
Setup Outlook on a Custom Domain (Views: 1473)
Setup IMAP / POP / SMTP Manually (Views: 1735)
Setup email on Mozilla Thunderbird (Views: 1640)